“Buy the Book”
Order the Arizona Highways Magazine Photography Guide Book.
Arizona Highways Photography Guide, 2010 Edition,
with New “Digital Photography,”
Chapter One, written by Rick Burress
“How & Where To Make Great Photographs”
Arizona Highways Photography Guide: How & Where To Make Great Photographs
This amazing guide contains 22 chapters written by 14 Pros, including Pulitzer Prize winner Jack Dykinga (2 chapters), Grand Canyon Pioneers Society Pioneer Award winner Gary Ladd (2 chapters), and the legendary David Muench.
Other authors include past and former Arizona Highways Magazine Photo Editors Peter Ensenberger and the Cream of the Crop, Jeff Kida.
The chapters by Jack Dykinga alone are worth the price of admission. I cannot believe the information he gives away in this book.
A Snapshot of This Book
• Proven methods for making better photographs with digital or film.
- • Specific information on digital cameras, photo gear, and photographic techniques.
- • Types of photography—landscapes, close-ups, people, wildlife, and activities.
- • Outstanding places for photography—Grand Canyon, Sedona, the Sonoran Desert, and more.
- • Directions to scenic locations that make Arizona world-renowned.
- • Tips for photographing in Arizona's unique conditions.
Just what you have been waiting for—an easy-to-follow, illustrated guide that combines information about the basics of film and digital photography with details about different types of photography, such as landscape, architecture, people and events.
Includes pecific information about photographing the defining locations in Arizona, including the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Monument Valley, and the Mogollon Rim. Softcover; 336 pages.
I am the only source selling th enew edition. All other sources, including Amazon, are still selling out-of-date stock of the 2008 edition and older.
Order it here: Arizona Highways Photography Guide Book, 2nd edition