The 6-week, Wednesday Evening Photoshop Series
Learn Photoshop the RIGHT way.
“If it takes more than 5 minutes,
you’re working too hard!”
“It was the best 2 hours I've spent in education.
I learned more from your class than in 14 weeks at University.” —Jack Hunter
There is no substitute for saving time while increasing your quality!
Register for the class/classes you need NOW—class size is LIMITED!
You may register for each class separately below ($75 for each class), or get a $101 discount by registering upfront for the entire 6-week, 18-hour series ($349)
Each class in the series may be purchased for $75 each, separately, below.
Customize to fit your Summer schedule and/or skill level.
Or, register for all 6 and save $101 by clicking the green button above this paragraph.
May 20, 5:30pm–8:30pm
- Tools—hidden and visible
- Selections, stencils
- Intro to Channels and Masks
- “Glitter and Glue”, clipping groups
May 27, 5:30pm–8:30pm
- Layer Masks
- “Lights On, Lights Off”
- “Bridge is Married to Photoshop”
- Photoshop’s “Effects”
- Masks with Filters
June 3, 5:30pm–8:30pm
- Adobe have made no greater mistake than their descriptions of “Blending Modes.”
- There is no single greater time saver! We'll translate “Adobese” into “English” quickly and effectively so you can get great work done—in a blink!
- Eliminating Whites
- Forget Selections!
- Combining lights—Neon, fire, fireworks, etc.
- Swapping Colors in less than 15 seconds (see below):
June 10, 5:30pm–8:30pm
- BIG undos
- Making History work for you
- The buried button preference for staying out of trouble forever
- Managing Memory and Performance
- Cache, RAM, HD Storage, Virtual Memory
- “The Delete Sisters”
- Painting with any moment in time
- Smart Objects, Smart Filters, NEW CC Camera RAW Filter
June 17, 5:30pm–8:30pm
- Calibrating for Accurate Color
- Quick: A Color Primer
- Color Correction in 4 seconds
- Why your color prints aren't matching your display, and how to fix it in 5 minutes
- Why RAW is Right
- Color Correction Formulas for Flesh, Sky, Foliage: Human-eye Neutral vs. Equal
- A Crash Course in Color Management
June 24, 5:30pm–8:30pm
- Cutting Images our of Backgrounds
- The Hidden “Float” trick
- The “Hair Trick”
- Advanced Channels
- Making “Refine Edge” really work
- Sticking to the “5-minutes-or-less” rule
EVERYBODY can create great images with Photoshop. You don’t need me for that. But few can acheive the quality results they or their employers or customers are looking for in 5 Minutes or less. Time is money. It ought to be YOUR money. Most times I ask a designer “How long would you estimate it will take to create this or that,” they quote 4 hours to 2 weeks. If it's more than 5 minutes, you're working too hard. Join us, and start dialing-up your profitability!